Wednesday, August 11, 2010

My Grandma, My Hero, My Friend


You will not meet a more genuine, loving, brutally honest, hilarious, Christ lovin, church goin woman than Gertie Loder. I am honored to call her my Grandma. You either know her well or wish you did. She is always laughing and has the best reputation of anyone that I have ever known. She lover her family and she loves her God, and she will be more than happy to tell you about both! When I asked her if I could take her picture, all she could do was laugh. Her response was " I hope you want your camera broken, cuz that's what's gonna happen!" I tried to get some serious shots of her. She would be fine, for about 3 seconds, then she would just almost fall off the chair laughing. She told me that now Hollywood is going to be getting a hold of her to be a model. I couldn't be prouder to call her my Grandma.

























No comments:

Post a Comment