Monday, August 30, 2010

Loder Ladies


Gertie, Janis, and Jamie ~ Somehow I convinced my Ma, Aunt, and Gma into letting me take pics of them when we went to pick up my Gma from Missouri today. These three have not had photos done of just the three if them in decades, so I figured, life is too short, and by golly Ima gonna take pics of them! .. Despite Grams falling down and laughing hysterically during every picture, I think we got some good ones. It was a blast getting to see my favorite Aunt and Uncle again. Glad we are so close!! Thanks family, for a blast of a photo shoot! .. Check out my photography fan page on Facebook for more pics~
























1 comment:

  1. Michael, I went to school with your aunts and hung out @ their house a lot so I know your Grandma, too. They really are great. Jamie was in my class and we graduated together. She has the most beautiful voice! I think the pictures are wonderful! Tell them all I said "Hi"! Deb Nichols Richey

    ReplyDelete